W. Whitfield Hyman Arkansas Attorney for SDF Arkansas and Arkansas Liberty Coalition Members
As a criminal defense attorney in Fayetteville, Fort Smith, and Bentonville, Whitfield has defended almost a thousand cases.
While in law school in Fayetteville, Whitfield was President of the Federalist Society for Law & Public Policy Studies, a founder of the Criminal Law Society, a member of the International Law Society, the Christian Legal Society, and the Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association. Whitfield also obtained prestigious externships, working for the Honorable Judge Chadd Mason in the Circuit Court of Washington and Madison Counties and Congressman Steve Womack in Arkansas’ 3rd Congressional District.
Whitfield grew up in Marion, Arkansas and made his way to NWA after attending undergraduate at the University of Central Arkansas where he majored in International Trade Economics with a double minor in German and International Studies. While at UCA Whitfield accepted scholarships which allowed him to study abroad in Germany and Canada, he also worked as an intern for the Department of State at the United States Embassy to Greece in Athens. His senior thesis was a cost-benefit analysis of the war on drugs.
Court Admissions – Arkansas
• U.S. Federal District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas Education
• University of Arkansas School of Law, Juris Doctor
• University of Central Arkansas, Bachelor of Arts, Economics
• The Federalist Society for Law & Public Policy Studies
• Former Member of The American Bar Association
• The Arkansas Bar Association
• The Arkansas Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
Law Firm Website
©Copyright 2020 Self Defense Fund. All rights reserved. | Website design by WABW Media Group.